By Dan Cardinal,Jeremy Hayward,Gerald Jones
Help scholars navigate key techniques and philosophical arguments and improve their very own issues of view with our transparent, enticing AS Philosophy textbook, written for the hot AQA AS Philosophy specification
Written by way of the authors of Philosophy in Focus, this e-book covers either devices, Epistemology and Philosophy of faith, and helps scholars in knowing tough fabric via a transparent kind and visible examples of recommendations and ideas.
- Encourages scholars to have interaction with the anthology texts with transparent activates to learn the appropriate extracts, helpfully supplied behind the publication for ease of educating and studying
- Cements wisdom and knowing of key philosophical rules via diversified activities
- Develops analytical talents and scholars' personal philosophical viewpoints via useful tasks
- Stretches scholars with basically signposted extension material
Introduction to Descartes' Meditations
Section 1: Epistemology
Section 2: Philosophy of Religion
Section three: getting ready for the examination
3.1 tips on how to technique the examination
3.2 how one can learn philosophy
Section four: Anthology extracts
Read Online or Download AQA AS Philosophy PDF
Similar epistemology books
A few philosophers imagine actual reasons stand on their lonesome: what occurs, occurs simply because issues have the houses they do. Others imagine that one of these rationalization is incomplete: what occurs within the actual global needs to be partially as a result of the legislation of nature. Causation and legislation of Nature in Early glossy Philosophy examines the controversy among those perspectives from Descartes to Hume.
This totally new translation of Critique of natural cause is the main actual and informative English translation ever produced of this epochal philosophical textual content. although its basic and direct sort will make it appropriate for all new readers of Kant, the interpretation screens an unparalleled philosophical and textual sophistication that might enlighten Kant students in addition.
There's a desire for built-in brooding about causality, chance and mechanisms in clinical technique. Causality and chance are normal significant ideas within the sciences, with a corresponding philosophical literature reading their difficulties. however, the philosophical literature interpreting mechanisms isn't really usual, and there's no transparent thought of ways mechanisms relate to causality and likelihood.
Diese Analytische Einführung behandelt die wichtigsten Grundfragen und -probleme der Erkenntnistheorie und enthält eine ausführliche Darstellung von Positionen und Argumenten aus der gegenwärtigen Diskussion. Sie richtet sich an Studierende der Philosophie und anderer Fachgebiete, bietet aber auch für philosophische Kenner eine gewinnbringende kritische Orientierung.
- Styles of Thought: Interpretation, Inquiry, and Imagination
- Descartes on Causation
- The Sense of Things: Toward a Phenomenological Realism (Analecta Husserliana)
- Theory of Knowledge: The 1913 Manuscript (Collected Papers of Bertrand Russell)
Additional resources for AQA AS Philosophy
AQA AS Philosophy by Dan Cardinal,Jeremy Hayward,Gerald Jones