By Helen De Cruz,Johan De Smedt
Read Online or Download A Natural History of Natural Theology: The Cognitive Science of Theology and Philosophy of Religion (MIT Press) PDF
Similar religious philosophy books
What makes a person's lifestyles significant? Thaddeus Metz bargains a brand new solution to an historical query which has lately lower back to the philosophical schedule. He proceeds through interpreting what, if whatever, all of the stipulations that make a existence significant have in universal. the end result of this procedure is a philosophical concept of which means in lifestyles.
Approximately Marriage takes a significant examine a few of the reasons for marriage, Paul's arguable assertion that divorced ladies usually are not remarry, celibacy, entangled souls, wounded little ones, divorce and the way the religious kinfolk can increase the fractured, common family.
This quantity offers fourteen of William E. Mann's essays on 3 trendy figures in overdue Patristic and early medieval philosophy: Augustine, Anselm, and Peter Abelard. The essays discover the various quandaries, arguments, and theories provided of their writings. The essays during this quantity supplement these to be present in Mann's God, Modality, and Morality (OUP, 2015).
When Foucault's paintings has develop into an incredible strand of postmodern theology, the broader relevance of his paintings for theology nonetheless is still principally unexamined. Foucault either engages the Christian culture and significantly demanding situations its disciplinary regime. Michel Foucault and Theology brings jointly a variety of essays through prime Foucault students on quite a few subject matters in the historical past, concept and perform of theology.
- Autonomy in Jewish Philosophy
- The Ethics of Embryo Adoption and the Catholic Tradition: Moral Arguments, Economic Reality and Social Analysis: 95 (Philosophy and Medicine)
- Imagination and Postmodernity (Studies in the Thought of Paul Ricoeur)
- René Girard and Creative Reconciliation
- Volume 1, Tome II: Kierkegaard and the Bible - The New Testament: 2 (Kierkegaard Research: Sources, Reception and Resources)
- Beyond Theism and Atheism: Heidegger’s Significance for Religious Thinking: Heidegger's Significance for Religious Thinking (Studies in Philosophy and Religion)
Extra resources for A Natural History of Natural Theology: The Cognitive Science of Theology and Philosophy of Religion (MIT Press)
A Natural History of Natural Theology: The Cognitive Science of Theology and Philosophy of Religion (MIT Press) by Helen De Cruz,Johan De Smedt